Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HECAS-Attachment-Letter

YESSSSSS!!! like....YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! :D

The HECAS staff un-submitted my form and let me do the corrections! Whoooo~ I feel so good now... but not better until i get the verdict from MOE... Oh dear..i do hope i'll get the scholarship >w<

Moreover i should keep in mind about the registration date for Oct/Nov AS Level exam...i would need to upgrade my grades to pursue medicine i f i were to study in Brunei..though, i really hope to get out of here!

Medical attachment's on the 15th! whoooo~!! can't for it!!! what's more, my group ain't just a group of strangers..but~ THEY'RE ALL MY FRIENDS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh JPMC called to let me know that i HAVE to submit to them a 'letter of intention', stating the duration of the attachment and to which dept...aghhhhh....I HAAATTTEEE WRITING LETTTERRRRRSSSSS D:

Hm, I'm giving seconds thoughts about teaching in CHMS..hm, hm, i need to think fast :S need to write letter oso...aiyaaaa....

I'm only using my right hand now, the other scratching my Mom's heel..a tiring yet noble job.. >_>
Okay, I think i need to rest my hands.. Mom, can i stop now?? ;;3;;

1 comment:

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!