Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Friday, February 26, 2010

4th of March is COMING!! D:

4th of March is the deadline of the Local Institute applications AND for scholarships!! 5 more days! YIKES! I hope I'll get them done before fast.. >_>
Firstly, still unsure which course to take eh...Sing Yee's ALREADY confirmed her courses but I've got TOO MANY to choose..bad idea about DIVERSING my choices... Maybe I should narrow them down...one by one, profession by profession >_O

..... I hope to get out of Brunei......to see teh world.................... (/`.`)/


BUT SECOND PROBLEM IS : WHICH UNI SHOULD I GO TO???????????????? D8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!