Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tahun Baru Cina

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! 8D

...yes, i know it's been over a week.. because of my @#$%@#$% internet connection, I haven't been able to surf the net or post pictures or do anything!! ;;3;;

So farr, I've only went to Yuin's & Yee's for visiting...
....OHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...CHAI ENG IS JUST SO CUTE & FUNNY!!! xDDDDD
I can't wait to play Wii with her again.....or Yee or Yoke...SO FUNNY REACTIONS!

SING YEE, I SO WISH I COULD UPLOAD THAT VIDEO!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


and oh.eem.gee. long time no post ehhh.... O_<

Now that aside, I haven't submitted my MOE form yet...hmmmm............I'm more worried about my HECAS form now.. I HAVE TO SUBMIT THEN PRINT???!! NOOOOOOO.......
And I'm torn in between deciding the courses in UK & Brunei... ;;3;;
Well, either way, I'm fine with both places.... :D

OMG.OMG.OMG. Farisa's teeth is at a total of 5 & 1/2!!! AAAAAHHHHH!! It hurts when she bites.. ;;w;; well, my dad's the vic ALL DA TIME hahhahahaha!! ONE more month, and she shall be one year old!!! WOOOOOOOO~~~~~ xDDDDDDD
I can't wait to teach Farisa to call SingYee : Yee Jiejie or or OR ROSIE-jie...!!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Olivia, you can come back to Brunei and teach Farisa whatver you want her to call you..hehehehe
Yes, yes, bias is sweet sometimes..~ xDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!