Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Medical Attachment

Yay..at last! My medical attachment schedule is on the 22nd of March. hopefully I wont have to miss it.. I sent my JPMC attachment yesterday and I HOPE it is a worthy attachment because it is such a quiet and almost vacant place... O_<
Though, it gives me more time to be with the JPMC people..or maybe not?

Oh well, I'll see how it goes.. :>
Time for me to look into my courses now..GAH! TOO MANY TO CHOOSEEEE!!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!