Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



A birthday gift for one my oldest DA friends.. :)
Hm, my card ain't arriving yet..it's been quite some time now..they should be calling soon..
And EFFF! My Gaian Art Requests are not cleared!! >w< Oh I should clear off my lazyness too!!

;;w;; My head was throbbing this morning..I'm going to try and get some good rest..(oh how can I? It's already 12 midnight now!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!