Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Collab Project (Only at deviantART)

As a kick-start of 2010, I'd like to propose the idea of a BIG COLLAB. I don't know when it should start but here are the details, rules & guidelines:

i. UNLIMITED number of deviants can join. So invite others if you want~ >w<
ii. The collab will be divided into 2 groups: LINES & COLORS
iii. The size of the Collab Computerized Canvas will start at 800x600..as more and more deviants join in, the canvas gets bigger.
iv. Everyone who participate will have to contribute to something >w< ANY media..but there ARE rules :3
v. The Collab goes with a theme.
vi. Each deviant should have at least a 100x200 space.
(updated)
vii. The theme selection has been decided: Original Characters.
-The theme is just a general guideline, something to start with. So basically you can add in something else if you don't have an OC. No pressure is intended, ok? :]

Who's going to start first?
I'll put a poll with selected deviants.. :]

I'm using traditional media, how do I add into the collab?
You could print out the latest contributed collab piece and add in your contribution and scan it back to the computer. OR you could keep the collab piece in the computer, scan your contribution and cut-&-paste it using photoshop onto the collab piece.

I can't draw! ;;w;; I don't think I can participate in this project..
:bulletred: Hold your horses, missy/sir! You can still participate! You can write comments or poetry or express your thanks or blahblah onto the collab piece. It's a ANY MEDIA collab. Of course, there are rules..

I don't draw..I don't color.. ;;w;; What can i do??
You can add poetry, comments, thanks, art critique, quotes or anything else related to literature. You can do them either digitally or traditionally.

How about Photography?
The same applied as Traditional Media.

Oh no..I don't think I have the time. I have exams/plans/ soon!
Not to worry the earliest time for the collab to start is probably around February. I will organise who will start first and to whom he/she will pass to next :]

Once I'm done with my contribution, what do I do?
There'll be a list of who'll start first and who's next. Once you're done contributing, submit it to your gallery, and you'll need to inform the next deviant that you have done your contribution and it's the next deviant's turn. Contact the deviant in any way you think is efficient and send the link (if you submit to your gallery or somewhere else) of the collab piece you have contributed.

You've been talking about 'rules, rules, rules..' So what are they?
  • Rules according to deviantART's policies.

  • I do NOT tolerate deviants who use their contribution to the collab piece as a medium to criticise or express negativity towards other deviants.

  • Please..no explicit or mature contribution. This is applied to all Media.

  • Do not express racism, sexism, blahblah..or anything offensive. We want this collab to be CLEAN!

  • No swear words, please..if you still insist, please censor it or else I'll cut your contribution out.. >_>



SLOTS ARE NOW OPEN.
Visit my deviantART Journal for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!