Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

DIGIMON :D

Ahhh, the memories.. :') It's been years since I last watched it. So one day, I decided to download them for the sake of 'em ol' memories :D

Ah yes, it's easy peasy now that there's bit-torrent but waiting seemed to eat up my patience fast..SO SLOW ARH! Perfect health, seeds and peers but where did da 100kb/s speed went to??? ;;_;; Ah well, at least I've got all the movies.. hehehe~ <3

Luckily I found a torrent with all the series and movies in one folder! Wheeeee! And so far, the movies are all Japanese dubbed. Kyahahahaha~ (but im frustrated that movie 1-3 are jap dubbed..i want the US version ;;_;;)
Ahem, naturally you would think that the digimon series would be japanese dubbed too..but NOOOOOoooo~ it's US dubbed!!! I don't mind the first and second seasons but on the fourth too???!!! Pu-lease!!!!! Dx Kouji sounded different than his usual cool voice.. TT^TT And Takuya's voice is annoying! Some Seiyuus they've chose.. :(

Yeet Yang gave me a link to another website to get the 4th season so I'm still waiting if it still works or not.

I guess the ol' Digimon fever came back and I decided to play the game on PSone.........it just gets better: my memory cards' data are all gone. ;;_;; Oh well, I guess that can't be helped, it is old. :')

Oh looks like I've finished downloading the first 10 of season 1! Sweet! I'm gonna watch it now! See ya! xD

1 comment:

  1. long time didn't watch japanese anime liao.. thanks for the remind nish :D

    ReplyDelete

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!