Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Decisions OH DAMN Decisions!!!

I am CONFUSED! SO CONFUSED NIA!!!
I have so many choices yet...yet...I can't pick one!!! D:<
All the courses look SOOOOO INTERESTING! OwO I even considered NAVAL TECH!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha.........c'mon, i love sheeps..i mean, ships.. >_>

OH GAWD! DECIDE ALREADY! GAHHHH!!!!
It's hard to reply and send e-mails with the sucky connection. well, better than nothing but I can't complete my tasks like this..!! >_>
It works at one time then the next thing you know, it stops! And it takes more than a dozen of clicks to refresh the page! Very very frustrating! Hopefully, it's got nothing to do with Torrent.. :\

Furthermore, something's wrong with blogger.. I can't get the template of the blog page..not even two-columns.. maybe it's just mine.

I think i should just worry for the uni-apps than all that..less stressful??? well, not. but heck! >_O

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MED-ATTACHMENT!! It would VERY MUCH help me in deciding my courses..a lil' too late but hey, IT HELPS!

Okay, I'm done. When I re-read this post, I don't know what I'm talking about hahahahha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!