Art found in this blog are ©shiki-ryuu, unless stated. No works may be reproduced, edited, redistributed, transmitted or otherwise used without my express written permission.

Friday, January 15, 2010

The FEELING feeling & Job

I don't like it when I feel that something's about to happen. It's like instinct yet not so accurate nor precise. I think instinct is meant to be that way but HECK!!! I know it's something to do with A level results!! >w<>_>
But apa pun, I'm letting it go to the Almighty, the All-knowing..you are the only one who truly understands my feelings now ._.

Now that aside, 7min to 100% for Karos Online!! Lawoooooo!!!! at least that'll take my mind of things.. >_> And there's the teaching and med-attachment..
Hm..if i go to one, i can't go to the other.. <_<
Teaching gives $$$$ but med-attachment is pure volunteery-work = no $$$$ but there's a lot to learn..
Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so crossed between these two!!! And both need CVs!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhh!!!!

Ignore that. It's one of the few times a person needs to rant.. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!